Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day +15 Ever Closer

Had a bit of a scare overnight...At 4:00 AM, I had a temp (99.7) that was mighty close to the "fever" area (100.5). A fever would keep me here until the temp had gone down for 24 hours. But by morning it was back down to normal and has stayed there all day. NOTHING is going to keep me here if I can help it.


Ruth Ann and I spent a quiet day... she quilted and read and I slept most of the day. I had to take an oxycodone for a headache and the sore throat. It makes me sleep and very loopy, but it's the only thing I can take... no Tylenol, no Advil, no aspirin because of the interactions with the meds I'm taking. So I put up with the loopyness and the sleepiness.


I probably wont post tomorrow; it's going to be a busy day. see you on Monday.


Happy Easter !! 

1 comment:

  1. A busy day today, indeed!!!! We're getting ready to head over to you guys - have to stop and take care of certain kitties first (and test out the other router). We'll see you soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete