Thursday, November 3, 2011


I know it’s been a while… and this will be a short one. I just wanted to share the good news with the folks in our circle.

I had a P.E.T. scan last week and met with my PA yesterday. I am in...

COMPLETE REMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!

There were absolutely NO cancer cells “lit up” by the isotope… None at all! I even got to look at the actual pictures, which was a real treat. Fascinating to see the scan and NO bright yellow anywhere. In fact, all was very dark.

You can’t imagine the elation at our house. Ruth Ann and I want to thank all for your prayers. They work!

As far as the GVHD…we’re gaining on it. The “D” is abating gradually and the only problem now is the serious edema in my legs. We switched some meds yesterday and hoping we can get it under control.The next couple of days should see some improvement.

Again, thanks to all. We love you.

1 comment: